Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Randomosity...

So, I haven't posted in a couple of days. I'm finally done cursing the town of Lubbock, and the Red Raiders of Texas Tech. I do hope that Sam Bradford and DeMarco Murray are all right, though. Anyway, on to my other favorite subject: weather! The last couple days have been gorgeous, and we (Norman, OK) are currently sitting on a record high temperature of 81°F (27°C). But tonight, the bottom's going to fall out. Lows will be dropping to the mid 40's tonight after only getting down to 61 last night. The high tomorrow? 50-ish. Then we settle into a pattern of highs in the 40's and lows around 30. That means that, with our slight chance of precipitation on Friday, we could get... something. Rain? Maybe. Snow? Maybe. Wintry mix? Maybe. Only time will tell. Providing your Blogger forecast for the OKC metro, I'm Travis. Peace out.

No comments: